Amazing adventure and fascinating scenery will be found on this 10-day luxury journey to Georgia. Visit the country’s capitals of old plus vibrant Tbilisi, and spend time exploring the incredible Greater Caucasus mountain range in Signagi and the skier’s paradise of Gudauri.
Suggested Itinerary at a glance:
- Day 1: Arrive Tbilisi/Signagi / Kabadoni Hotel (D)
- Day 2: Signagi / Kabadoni Hotel (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Gudauri / Marco Polo Hotel Gudauri (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Gudauri / Marco Polo Hotel Gudauri (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Kazbegi / Rooms Hotel Kazbegi (B,L,D)
- Day 6: Kazbegi / Rooms Hotel Kazbegi (B,L,D)
- Day 7: Bakuriani / Crystal Hotel & SPA (B,L,D)
- Day 8: Bakuriani / Crystal Hotel & SPA (B,L,D)
- Day 9: Tbilisi / Marriott Tbilisi Hotel (B,L,D)
- Day 10: Tbilisi / Departure (B)
Begin with a scenic drive from Tbilisi to the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains and the small town of Signagi. From the comfortable suites at the Kabadoni Hotel, explore the historic monasteries close by and learn the history of Saint Nino and the roots of Georgian Christianity.
Continue to Telavi and the secret Shuamta Monasteries, both hidden in a forest of deciduous trees, and the 6th-century Ikalto Monastery. Enjoy lunch and a wine tasting on the way to Gudauri and the Marco Polo Hotel Gudauri. Spend five nights at this mountain resort on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus, enjoying spectacular skiing in-season and a variety of outdoor activities fit for the whole family.
On your way to Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital, stop in Mtskheta to see the ancient capital of the country. In Tbilisi, discover more history from the state museum, the old quarters, and the stunning Narikhala fort overlooking the city. Enjoy a special dinner on your final evening in this fascinating and historic country.
Land price from: $3,995 per person (Based on double occupancy)
Domestic and international airfare additional
Price may vary depending on date of travel
Rates are based on the current calendar year
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers to and from your hotel
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Privately guided sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle (exceptions may apply)
- Services of Professional English-Speaking Guide(s) and/or Tour Escort as detailed in your itinerary
- All entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Baggage handling, 2 pieces per person unless otherwise noted. (Please note that any additional luggage may require modification in vehicle size)
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary
- International and internal region airfare, unless otherwise stated
- Meals other than those mentioned in itinerary
- The cost of personal items such as laundry, drinks with meals or otherwise, additional incidentals, etc.
- Airport Security Charges if levied by any airport to cover the cost of security arrangements and payable locally and Airport Departure Taxes (if applicable)
- Optional and additional sightseeing not included in itinerary
- Cost of obtaining passports or required visas where necessary
- Any fees associated with using air miles for your air travel
- Transport between your home and home airport/port/station
- Gratuities unless stated in «What Your Land Price Includes»
- Travel Protection Insurance
- Other inclusions if not noted under «Includes»